Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout
Unlock the door to An Bowji...
Pack up your car, slip on your flip flops and head west, towards the sun and down to the sea. Follow the A30 over the wild and windy moors and catch that first exciting glimpse of the shining ocean. Just four miles from Newquay you'll wind your way through quiet country lanes and find yourself in the peaceful hamlet of Mountjoy and at the door of your home from home, An Bowji. Waiting for you will be a freshly made real Cornish cream tea, the best way to start your holiday.
What was once a cowshed has been beautifully converted into the perfect Cornish cottage, just waiting to bring you a dreamy holiday. Head out to the coast for beach days, coastal walks and adventures through picture perfect fishing villages. Come home to An Bowji and curl up in front of the log burner with a good book and a glass of wine or throw open the French doors, let the sun stream in and enjoy an al fresco evening of barbequing and outdoor dining.
Who will you bring with you? From romantic breaks for two, to multigenerational holidays, An Bowji has a warm welcome for everyone, even the dogs! With three bedrooms, a fully accessible ground floor including a wet room, and a gorgeous open plan living area, there is plenty of space for the whole family.
- Three bedrooms; 1 x first floor king size double, 1 x ground floor king size double, 1 x twin with 1 pull-out stacker bed
- Ground floor wet room with walk in shower, WC and basin
- Separate WC
- Open plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting areas with log burner
- Gas hob with electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with freeview, WiFi, soundbar, selection of books and games.
- Fully enclosed private garden with patio, swing chair, dining furniture and warm outside shower
- An Bowji is accessible (Visit England rating of M2), with ramps to access the property, with the ground floor all on one level, wide doorways and a fully functioning wet room with a wheelchair accessible toilet
- Variety of disability equipment available free of charge
- Unlimited well behaved dogs stay free of charge
- 1 acre of enclosed dog walking orchard for your private use
- Off road parking for two cars
- Electric car charging point
- Gas central heating
- All bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Stair gate
- Pub and shop approx 1 mile
- Sorry, no smoking inside. There is a designated covered smoking area outside of the cottage
- No stag or hen parties or similar